Thursday, August 6, 2015

Love Dose

Love dose 1

Smile is the best Jewel to wear on your face! life is all about how you live it ! forget the pains and enjoy the cheers! live the life to the core as you live once only ! it takes the most to moke a name and you have to strive for achieving  the name of your life! work hard! live hard! Achieve the hard!  love what you do and do what you love ! simply because you are the life to your heart ! Made the name! Made a smile! forget the rest! move on because you are simply the best! love yourself!  Stay you!  because you live only once!

Love Dose 2

It is very difficult to express my feeling for you in just a few words. You are special and the most beautiful thing that happened to me. Though I may not show my feeling but still thank you very much.....Blessed to have a true friend like you....May God bless you with a long life full of happiness and joy....Hope your each day is lovelier and most special.

Love Dose 3

You are my queen. You are the jewel in my crown. I love you, not only for what you are, but for who I am when I am with you. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.


 Be mine. Forever.



Love Dose 4

Once upon a time, there was a man with no purpose, a man of humble status. And a beautiful ruler came into the land and picked out of the crowd of many suitors a man like me. She took over my heart and commanded my obedience. It is you, my queen! Please my sweet lady, let me be at your command. I want to give you your hearts desire. I want you to rule my kingdom and rock my world at the same time. You are the treasure I look for everyday. You are the most brilliant star in the sky, the only star I want to wish upon. There is only one girl that I have my eyes on, there is only one girl that makes my heart beat the way it does when I’m with you. Make my dreams come true.

Love Dose 5

I can always see the love in your eyes. No matter what everyone says, no matter how difficult it gets...... I will always love you the way I do... There are lots of problems in our life but they can never put our love down. The effort you made for me, i can never forget that. No matter how far we go from one another but love will keep us bounded.



No comments:

Post a Comment